Satisfactory result of DKK 2.1 billion for 2016. The portfolio value is largely unchanged at DKK 34.4 billion.
- As expected, the return on properties for the year fell to DKK 2.1 billion from DKK 2.8 billion in 2015, primarily as a result of significantly higher one-off value adjustments of the assets of the property funds in 2015.
- The rate of return is 6.3% against 8.8% in 2015.
The occupancy rate (based on rent receipts) for directly-owned properties has increased by 0.8% to 94.1% at the end of 2016 from 93.3% in 2015. The rentable area amounts to 1.1 million sq m.
Investments amount to DKK 2.2 billion in 2016.
- The most important investments in 2016 include:
- Two centrally located hotels in London of 19,000 sq. m. in a joint venture with AXA. ATP’s ownership interest amounts to 50%.
- The hotel property Copenhagen Marriot, Kalvebod Brygge, of 24,000 sq. m. in a joint venture with PensionDanmark. ATP’s ownership interest amounts to 50%.
- The office property Bryggervangen 55, Copenhagen, of 8,200 sq. m.
- The office property Adelgade 12, Copenhagen, of 7,300 sq. m.
- Construction of a project property at Axeltorv in Copenhagen in a joint venture with PFA Pension and Industriens Pension. ATP’s ownership interest amounts to 33.3%. The property of approximately 42,000 sq. m. will be constructed as a combined office and retail property.
- Sales of properties and realisations of holdings in property funds amount to DKK 2.7 billion.
Read our annual reports
Read the annual reports