We make direct property investments, primarily in large properties with above-average architectural and structural qualities. It applies to all the properties that the location must be attractive for our tenants now and in future.
We are an all-equity investor and do thus not require external financing. If we participate in consortia or joint ownerships, we want to retain control of the investment by being a majority owner or as minimum being an equal partner. Furthermore, we want to have responsibility for the operation, maintenance and management in connection with joint ownerships and consortia.
- Office properties. Include all types of office premises.
- Retail properties. Include shopping centres or properties with prime locations along main shopping streets.
- Residential rental properties.
- Other properties. Include multi-storey and underground car parks naturally connected with our properties.
- Development properties. Include development projects and properties which are not fully rented out at the time of purchase.