An architectural gem in the very end of Langelinie
Pier47 is located at Langelinie Allé in the Copenhagen commercial district of Nordhavnen. Langelinie is one of the most well-known harbour areas in Denmark. Along with its neighbour Nordhavn, Langelinie has undergone an amazing transformation in recent years – from historical industrial area to a new, vibrant part of the city.
- A central location only 1,5 km from Østerport Station
- Carefully chosen materials and a breathtaking sea view
- Canteen, conference centre, auditorium and fitness
- Underground parking facilities with 165 spaces
- Low operating costs due to sustainable solutions
Download prospectus for the building as domicile here.